Self Managed Superannuation
The sole purpose of Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) is to provide for your retirement. It can allocate pension income to its members upon retirement. It can have up to four members. SMSF’s give more control and flexibility to you. You can decide how to invest for your retirement. With SMSF’s you have more investment options such as commercial or residential direct property, managed funds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) and term deposits. In exchange to these benefits, you have the responsibility of administration and audit of the SMSF trust.
So, it is good to be in touch with a financial advisor, who can guide you throughput the process and assist in managing the SMSF. We facilitate the management of SMSF’s for our clients and assist the fund to comply with the Superannuation Industry Supervision (SIS) Act.
Our range of services include:-
- Recommending best structure to provide the outcome you require for your retirement. For example, Growth in your retirement pool during your working life
- Investment recommendations
- Rebalancing your portfolios
- Ongoing reviews and meetings to keep abreast of changes in your life and make adjustments accordingly
- Arranging the preparation of accounts and tax return
- Recommending retirement planning strategies
- Assist with implementation of strategies