Whether on the lookout for your first home, your next home, or an investment property, we can help you find home loan solutions that suit you.
That’s why we have a great range of home loans, with over 60 Australia’s home loan lenders in our panel, including the big 4 banks. This gives us the opportunity to recommend a solution and tailor the most appropriate home loan package to meet your needs.
When considering a home loan, there are various loan types to choose from, how these loans are structured is typically based on:
The purpose of the loan:
First home buyer purchase, or other owner-occupier or property investor:
- To buy an established property
- to construct a property; or
- to refinance or restructure an existing loan.
The interest rate type:
- Variable rate loans: meaning that your repayments vary depending on interest rate rises and falls. You’re able to make extra repayments—without cost—to pay off your loan sooner. You also have the option of 100% offset which you don’t get with a fixed rate loan.
- Fixed rate loans: The interest rate is fixed for a specified period, usually between one and five years. This type of loan gives you the certainty of knowing how much exactly your repayments are.
- Split loans: Part fixed rate. Part variable rate. To enjoy the benefits of both options.